Are you looking for ways to add video elements to your work? We’re sharing video tips and tricks for newbies. Don’t let the “newbies” part cancel you out, we all have questions.
- How do I put lower-thirds on my video?
- Is there a way to eliminate noise in my cell phone interview videos?
- How do I get my live shot video on instagram?
- How do I record a Skype/Google Hangout interview?
- What are my Facebook Live options?
- How do I make a video package on my phone?This will be a hands on experience so bring your mobile devices (cell phone and tablets), cameras, laptops and questions.
TOPIC: Video tips and tricks
WHEN: Saturday Oct. 28, 2017 noon – 2 p.m.
WHERE: WBAL-TV/Radio 3800 Hooper Ave, Baltimore, MD 21211. First floor meeting room.
Nicki Mayo, Multimedia Journalist & Philadelphia Tribune Digital Editor
Justin Gladden, Independent Filmmaker & WBAL-TV Master Control Operator
Multimedia journalist Nicki Mayo and independent filmmaker Justin Gladden will lead an interactive workshop to help you learn how to enhance your video shooting, editing and graphics skills. This will be a hands-on experience so bring your mobile devices (cell phones/tablets), cameras, laptops and questions.